Terms and Conditions of Use
The Job Centre (the "Service") is an on-line portal operated by the Youth Employment Agency (the "Company") registered at P. O. BOX CT 84 CANTONMENT - ACCRA Ghana consisting of services and content provided by the Company, affiliates of the Company and third parties. "Members" means each person who establishes or accesses a connection ("Account") for access to the use of the Service. The use of this Service is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below ('Terms and Conditions of Use'). Please read them carefully. Your use of this Service indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Your submittal of any personal information to the Service indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included within this Service, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by the Company. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. As such, you may need to visit this page from time to time to review the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Acceptable Use of the Service
The Service is intended to serve Members seeking employment opportunities or candidates for employment. You may use this Service only for lawful purposes within the stated context of the Company's intended and acceptable use of the Service as solely interpreted by the Company below:Use by Members who are job seekers.
The Company hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Service only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Service solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Your use of the The Service is a privilege. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.Use by Members who are employers or agents of employers.
The Company hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Serviceonly for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Service solely for your personal use directly related to using the Service for the purpose of searching and recruiting job prospects. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time if The Company determines that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions. You represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Service for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Service complies with these Terms and Conditions.
License to the Service
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Service, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant the Company and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any Member to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use or use directly related to searching and recruiting job prospects. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the service retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
You agree to comply with the "The Company Rules for Posting, Conduct and Security" for posting, conduct and security on the Site, which are attached to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The Company Rules for Posting, Conduct and Security
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the Service are protected by applicable copyright laws. No text, graphics, video, audio, software code, or Member interface design or logos may be copied, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, posted, framed or distributed in any way without prior written permission of the Company. Other products and company names mentioned within the Service may be the trademarks or trade names of their respective owners.
No Guarantee of Results
The Company is not a direct employer or a recruiting firm, and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of The Service in meeting the employment objectives of Members. The Company does not guarantee that documents posted by Members will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled, and is not responsible for any employment decision, for whatever reason made, made by any Subscriber.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information, materials, services and products included on this service may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The company may make changes or improvements to ‘the service’ at any time. The materials on ‘the service’ are provided 'as is' and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the company disclaims all warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The company does not warrant that the functions contained in the material on ‘the service’ will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this ‘the service’ or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material in this the service in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, or otherwise.
Limits and Liability
The Company will not be liable for: The contents of any communication, message, or information provided to The Company by you or other third parties. Any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of or relating to use of or inability to use the Service, even if The Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links to Other Sites including social networks
The Service contains links or other connections to third party web sites including social network platforms. The Company provides these links only as a convenience to you and does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the contents on such linked sites. Further, the Company is not responsible for any viruses accesses through said third-party. If you decide to access linked third party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of the Service; (b) any alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The Service is for your personal and non-commercial use. Except as otherwise expressly provided, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, use, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or content contained in the system, the Service as a whole software, products or services obtained from or available as part of or in conjunction with this system. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use this system only under these Terms and Conditions of Use. This license is not a sale of any of the owner's rights. The Service may be used only by you, and you may not rent, lend, sub-license or transfer the Service or any data residing on it or any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. You may not develop or derive for commercial sale any data in machine-readable or other form that incorporates or uses any substantial part of the Service. You may not transfer to or store any data residing or exchanged over the Service in any electronic network for use by more than one Member unless you obtain prior written permission from the Company.
Given the nature of these terms, you understand and agree that, in addition to money damages, The Company will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of them by you.Waiver
No waiver by The Company shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Survival of Provisions
Each provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be severable and construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties' mutual intent if deemed at all unenforceable by the competent court.
We intend that these Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between The Company and you. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use between The Company and you must be in writing and signed by both parties.
For any questions concerning the Service or its policies, please contact us at +233 302 235023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company Rules regarding Posting, Conduct and Security
The Company is the sole interpreter of these rules. Members who violate these rules may have their access and use of the Service suspended or terminated, at The Company's discretion. The Company reserves the right to change these rules in accordance with the amendment policy in the Terms and Conditions of Use.Posting Rules
- (a) Your submitted content and/or document may not contain: (i) URLs or links to the Services to advertise your company or Web site; (ii) copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material); (iii) trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to post them); (iv) material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others; (v) anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or (vi) anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity, or violates the law of the country in which you are based.
- (b) Your submitted content and/or document may not be used to: (i) impersonate another person, living or dead; (ii) post false, inaccurate or misleading information; (iii) post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, franchises, "club memberships," distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment by the Subscriber); (iv) post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or (v) post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- (c) Submitted content and/or document that encourage the Member to get in touch with you via email, telephone or any means other than the Service are not permitted.
- (d) Job postings must be individual openings for traditional employees.
- (f) The Company is under no obligation to monitor submitted content or documents posted on Service, but it may monitor them at random. Submitted content or documents found to violate the above Posting Rules may be removed at The Company's discretion.
- (a) You may not respond to postings by other Members in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate). Communications soliciting the employer's business by our competitors are prohibited.
- (b) You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Members.
- (c) Protect your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Service, you risk losing your access to the Service. You agree to notify The Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration and password.
- (d) Report inappropriate postings or conduct to Feedback.
- (e) You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- (f) If at any time during the term of this agreement The Company comes to the understanding that you: (i) misled The Company of your business practices and/or services, or (ii) purchased services that do not represent your precise business, The Company reserves the right to terminate this agreement.
- (g) The Company is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its Members, but it may investigate and respond when violations are reported.
- (a) Members are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for such Member logging into a server or account which the Member is not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any Subscriber, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Service, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing"; (iv) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (v) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- (b) Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Members who are involved in such violations.
How and What Personal Information Do We Gather?
The Job Centre collects information when you use our services. For example, we collect data when you request for more information on a job or a course found on our website or we collect data when you apply for a job listed with us. We only collect as much information as we need for specific and identified purposes.Personal Information:
When you enquire about a course or build a job seeker profile you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, or similar information. This information is collected to enable the Job Centre to process your order, help you with your enquiry.Cookies Information:
When you visit the YEA Job Centre we may send one or more cookies (a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer. The Job Centre uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Sites. These persistent cookies can be removed, but each web browser is a little different. Please review your browser's "Help" file to learn the correct way to modify your cookies setup. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.Automatically Collected Information:
When you use the portals or open one of our emails, we automatically record certain data using technology, including "clear gifs" or "web beacons," cookies (discussed above), IP addresses, and unique "device IDs" (similar to IP addresses). "Automatically Collected" data includes web browser type, the website that referred you to us, the web pages you viewed on the portals, and the dates and times that you visited.Client Provided Information:
How We Use the Personal Information?
When enquiring about the Job Centre, you are consenting that data collected from you to be shared with the Client. We will automatically send this personal information such as your name, email address and phone number to the Client in question. The processing and use of the data you provide to us is done in Ghana. By using our web portals and providing information to the Job Centre you are expressly consenting to this.Does The Job Centre Share/Disclose the Information It Receives?
Job Centre does not share your information with any other party. We only use the information internally for our services as described above. Job Centre will not sell your personal information to third parties. In certain cases, we may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant. We also reserve the right to disclose customer information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions to protect customers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Applications; and to protect against fraudulent uses, the rights, property, or personal safety of the Job Centre, our Clients, or others.How Secure Is your Information with the Job Centre?
Job Centre is committed to protecting the Personal Data you share with us. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Data, you can contact us at email@example.comWhat Choices Do You Have?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. If you have a Job Centre account, many of the choices you have on the Job Centre are built directly into the Job Centre or your settings. For example, you can:
- Edit personal information i.e. name and mobile phone number in your profile at any time.
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of or register for certain features of the portals
- You may completely delete your account as a job seeker directly through your logged in dashboard.
- In certain cases, if you decline to share personal information, The Job Centre will not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also choose to opt-out of future marketing mailings by following the opt-out instructions in the emails that we send to you.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
How we transfer information we collect internationally
We collect information from all our users and store that information in Ghana. We transfer, process and store your information outside of your country of residence, to wherever we operate for the purpose of providing you the services. Whenever we transfer your information, we take steps to completely protect it.
Your Right to Access Your Data
You have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below. To exercise these options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We retain the data we collect for as long as needed to provide you services and to maintain adequate records as per the law of country where we operate, resolve disputes, and meet our regulatory obligations.